Final Year Student Allegedly Dies Of Cooking Gas Explosion

vera death
Female final year student of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Miss Veronica Ezeh Chioma, died of gas explosion last week in her off campus apartment.
Good friends of the deceased who was studying Biochemistry have described her as a very friendly and intelligent person that loved to carry friends along on general issues affecting their interests.
She was already recuperating…only to die a week after. May her soul rest in peace.
vera death2
An eyewitness had this to say “she was very pretty and elegant, it all happened so fast.. When I heard the explosion I thought it was thunder, only for me to come out of my Room and behold the sight, her room was on fire!! RIP dear .”